SWIMWEAR TO BE ACTIVE IN & ACTIVEWEAR TO SWIM IN
For ADVENTURE GIRLS
Weekend adventurers, part time adventurers & soon to be adventurers :)
CEACEA SWIMWEAR provides the perfect active oceanwear for you to have your adventures in.
CEACEA SWIMWEAR'S creation came from embracing change and being FEARLESS. After its founder Caroline moved to Perth Australia she jumped in at the deep end and unknowing became an adventure girl. Making new friends along the way was part of the reason she took up sea swimming, surfing, running and life saving. Caroline and her adventure friends were frustrated with having to buy so many different sports apparel for all their sporting needs so Caroline took things into her own hands and found fabrics that can be worn on land AND in the sea.
Not only that but she created capsule wardrobe that allow you to mix & match outfits for land or sea based activities. Her love for bright & bold prints shine through in the ranges & the best thing is your CEACEA SWIMWEAR can be worn from a morning yoga class to surf session, from a run straight into a swim.
CEACEA SWIMWEAR is now the community adventure girls want to be part of.
Subscribe and join our CEACEA community today.
AUSTRALIAN DESIGNED & OWNED
We are an eco brand and would love to tell you more about our ethical and sustainable practices.
We follow the following principles at CEACEA:
1. We minimise our footprint in production by using sublimation printing. This is one of the most ethical ways to print as it doesn’t use water and therefore doesn’t contaminate any water sources or waste water.
Any fabric cut offs have before been used to make scrunchies but due to COVID we have made 1000s of care masks to help keep people safe. Most have these have been posted to Victoria and the funds from these have been sent to Action Aid.
2. We have a reciprocal approach to business - meaning we give back! We have supported Action Aid Australia since the beginning and give a monthly donation (per item sold) to this charity. They fight for gender equality and social justice for women locally and internationally. As mentioned the profits for our recent mask sales have gone to them on top of our usual donations.
3. We are ethically made - our manufacturers are certified as ethical manufacturers meaning they follow fair work practices re salary, health & safety and working hours.
4. The fabric we use is specially sourced and is an elastane and nylon blend. We have a unique combination of the two as the big difference with CEACEA is that the fabric performs in and out of the water. This means it needs to be extra durable plus it has UV protection and chlorine resistance. Our ethos behind this is rather than buying lots of different outfits i.e. different leggings for running, for yoga, for surfing you can instead buy one pair which can be used for all. So you can go straight from your run to a surf in the same outfit.
We are trying to prevent fast fashion as with CEACEA you can make capsule wardrobes and mix and match our items for all the different activities you want to do. We are also a boutique brand so we have negotiated low MOQ’s to once again minimise waste.
5. We don’t use any single use plastic - All postage bags, packaging, labels, marketing is either biodegradable or made from recycled card. Also when we receive our swimwear from the manufacturer they are packed without the individual bags that many brands receive them in. This alone saves 1000s of single use bags being used.
To reassure you further we have recently been selected to be part of the new sustainable brands online platform The Someday Co. They launched their online shopping platform with only sustainable and ethical brands. So far they have about 70 brands onboard.
CEACEA is created from unique fabric that performs in and out of the water. YES thats right EVERYTHING can be used in the water as well as on land. Take our leggings and shorts for a run or yoga session then dive straight in for a dip or surf.
We are all about bright and bold prints plus unique designs, purposely created for function and to flatter the female form.
We purchase prints & artwork from independent artists.
We have created a multi-use capsule wardrobe for land and sea sports.
Style your CEACEA your way by mixing capsules and collections and use it for surfing, swimming, beach hangs, yoga, running or walks.
Our fabric properties:
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistance
- Light Weight
- Fast Drying
- Sweat Absorbent
We are pleased to announce our partnership with ActionAid Australia. We give $1 of ever item sold to supporting women's right locally and nationally as part of ActionAids goal to achieve social justice and gender equality in over 45 countries world wide.
For more information go to:
You will receive information with your order if you wish to donate to this cause further.